Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Home again

Grace came home yesterday evening. She has been doing great so far. We are making the many Dr. appointments for the next two weeks today.

Gavin also started really walking. He took 6 steps at Cathy's house today. He has been ready to walk for some time, but has been holding back for some reason. Keith has taken him to the park the past two days and he has enjoyed the swing and the slide!! He is getting so big so fast:) It is hard to believe he is turning 1!! My baby is turning into a little boy:( He will always be my baby:)

5 comments:

  1. That's good to know. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Grace and yeah for Gavin!!!!
    They will always be your babies, no matter how old they are, just ask any Mom. Gavin may be walking today, but tomorrow he'll be running and enjoy the moment cause they grow up way to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay this is all awesome! Your little family is really taking shape, it's just so cool. Keith and Gavin at the park, and Grace at home (hopefully for good!)- it's all wonderful. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and seeing you so soon!!!!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to hear this news Alexis! That is great! Gavin is getting so big! I can't believe you have 2 under 1! :) Guess what...it is time for more pictures of Grace at home now! Just kidding! I hope you are getting lots of pictures of her and her with Gavin! Hope he is having fun with his little sister!

    Thinking of you all!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of all of you! Hugs and Kisses to all of you too! Oh, and no matter how big they get, they are indeed always your little babies! I have a hard time with the fact that Carter goes to school now, Brooke is talking full sentences and my Gavin is sitting up already...time flies!

    I want to tell you again, I am always here for you...I am a good listener :)

    Love, Kristin (Bilik)

    ReplyDelete