Monday, May 18, 2009

Another Monday

Grace is still in the hospital. They think this might have been all do to reflux, but they were doing an EKG and getting a GI consult over the next day. I know the EKG was done today, but GI probably won't see her until tomorrow. I am glad they are looking at everything before we go home again. We will see what tomorrow brings. I did get to spend several hours with her today, but I still miss her so much. It is not easy missing so much of her early life. I know she is in the best place right now, but it is difficult splitting the time between Grace and Gavin....which also splits time between Keith and I too. It is just a bummer.

2 comments:

  1. It truly is a bummer Alexis. Keep your chin up. You are doing great! Glad they are checking out more things ad making sure she is ready to go home! Thoughts and prayers ~ Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it is really a bummer--but it is for the best, too, at the moment. You know that someday this time with the doctors and hospitals will be past and Grace will be home and smiling! We love you all & will keep praying for that day to come! Keep your chin up!

    Love, Laura & Gary, Nick & Ben

    ReplyDelete