Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ok, well Grace was born at 9:49 this morning. She is 6lb 14oz and 19 inches long. She is in the NICU and has been intibated to help her breath and is hooked up to numerous wires at this time. I was able to see her shortly, but due to the c-section I am stuck in bed until 10PM. The most unfortunate thing is that no one is able to pick her up and hold her at this time.

So far she has sen the cardiologist, but we are still waiting to see the cardiologist ourselves. So, we wait.

3 comments:

  1. SO glad she is stable for now. Can't wait to hear good news about her. Keep postiive and I'll call you tomorrow if you are up to it.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the news from the cardiologist was positive! Been thinking about all of you all day today! I think we all said a little extra prayer around 9:00 :)

    T and I hope to try and come visit. How long will you be in the hospital? Can't wait to see pictures of Baby Grace! Happy Birthday Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She is beautiful - and look at all that hair!

    ReplyDelete