Friday, July 3, 2009

The home front....

Grace has been doing great since her surgery. She seems some what back to her normal self. She is eating anywhere from 3-5 ounces at a time; however soemtimes she is just grumpy. That is a baby though so all in all that is pretty healthy. I feel so lucky that she has done so well. Next week we have a NICU and surgical follow up appointment. I am confident that they will be pleased with her progress. Grace is just so beautiful and such a good fighter. I myself have been busy with work and just life in general. Gavin is doing well too! He is just the cutest little guy in the world. He loves motoring around touching anythin and everything. He is a very busy guy. He has become so much more affectionate as well; which I love because that means we get to cuddle! He has showed and increase interest in books as well. All in all things are going great for now....I don't want to jinx it:)

2 comments:

  1. Such WONDERFUL news Alexis! I am so happy to hear that things are going so well for Grace, Gavin, and you. Hope everything else is going just as good as well!????!

    We need to find a time for me to come by before I move.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of Gtace after watching all the fireworks. It was not only a celebration for the country, but for me, a celebration for you and your family.

    Love and kisses to you all!

    Aunt Judie

    ReplyDelete