Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August already!!!

Well, the last cardiology appointment was fine....all they did was listen to her heart through a stethoscope and said she sounded good. Since then......we ended up in the ER last week because Grace paled out 2x and didn't eat well for a day...so the cardiologist's nurse felt those two simple things warrented a check. After 3 hours ...with an echo of her heart, the emergency room felt she was OK:) Whew....now tomorrow she has another cardiology appointment. She will have another echo and hopefully we will hear some kind of news.

On the home front...I have started work again full time so I have been super busy!!! It is hard getting back into the swing of things. I am also sorry I have neglected this blog...I will try to better...even if it is just a "we are doing great" little note.

No comments:

Post a Comment